Overcome Fear on Camera | Confident Vlogging | Teleprompter Setup and Review | NeeWee X1 | Best Gadget For Beginning Vloggers
If you are not a native English speaker like me or are afraid to perform in front of a camera, you may overcome this problem using a teleprompter.
Teleprompters are devices used to project a speaker’s script on to a transparent panel in front of a camera. It will make sure that the text remains hidden from the camera.
Teleprompters have traditionally been used by television presenters who want to be able to look straight into the camera whilst reading the script. Also, it is used by presidents, politicians and public speakers who want to be able to maintain natural eye contact with their audience rather than looking down.
A professional teleprompter will quickly cost you a few thousand Euros. If you want a more affordable teleprompter, you will see that it will still cost you around 500 Euros. Not knowing if I would need it a lot, it was still too expensive to buy one to try it out.
That was until I found this 140 Dollars teleprompter from NeeWer. NeeWer is a Chinese brand known for its cheaper products. This brand got me already some attractive deals like studio lights, chargers and batteries. Up till now, they are still working good, and the overall quality is still outstanding. You will find links in the description!
- Neewer X1 teleprompter allows you to clearly read scrolling text while looking directly into the camera. Perfect for vlogging, live broadcast, online classes, video recording and interviews,.
- The X1 has a Special Coating and beam splitter glass with up to 97% light transmittance, which makes the font reflection clear and easy to read so that the speaker can face the camera while watching the lines, effectively improving work efficiency.
- It comes with a Remote Control, which can control the content of the teleprompter to pause, play, adjust speed and allow fast page-turning.
You do need a tablet or phone with the INMEI APP to project the text to the screen.
The app is free to download on the Apple App Store and Google Play.
If you want to stay updated on our travel videos, hear tips about growing your YouTube travel channel, see some reviews like this video, please subscribe to the channel, give this video a thumbs up or down and hit the alarm bell.
Even better, just hit the link below and subscribe to our weekly newsletter and never miss a thing!
In the box, you will find
- 1 x Teleprompter
- 1 x Quick Release Plate
- 1 x Camera Shading Hood
- 1 x Phone Shading Plate
- 1 x Phone Lens Adapter Plate Set
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x Z-shaped Camera Bracket
- 1 x L-shaped Phone Bracket
- 2 x Phone Holder
- 1 x Screw Driver
- Some bolts to assemble
If you decide to buy yourself a teleprompter soon but you want to cut a few dollars, this is the right product for you. Keep in mind that most parts are plastic. If you want to go for a more professional teleprompter this may not be the right one for you. For the few times I need it per month this one will do just fine for me.
If you want to check out more about the details or current pricing please click the link in the description below and it will take you right to it.
Take me to the best price for the Neewer X1!
If you already bought it? I hope the video tutorial helped you to assemble.